- Seen 3724 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
New 2022 KTM Dirt Bike Motorcycle250 XC-W TPI
KTM 250 XC-W TPI Description
The KTM 250 XC-W TPI is the ultimate combination of power and rideability and sets a clear benchmark for intuitive handling, unique style and top performance. Thanks to its groundbreaking TPI technology, this extreme machine continues to reach new heights, clearly demonstrating KTM's unrelenting commitment to 2-stroke development. Besides the renowned benefits of excellent fuel efficiency, clean exhaust emissions and the removed need for jetting, the KTM 250 XC-W TPI features a dynamic, lightweight frame. It was developed with feedback from factory riders and in hindsight, returns the favor by offering excellent rider feedback.
Engine & Exhaust
- Engine: The 250cc 2-stroke engine has plenty of power and torque but remains light enough for riders to muscle their way through the toughest obstacles. Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering, innovative 2-stroke design, and revolutionary TPI fuel injection technology, and a 13:52 re-gear, the powerplant is even more refined than ever before. The compact and lightweight 2-stroke is a great choice for offroad riders who want usable enduro performance that is ready to conquer in the most extreme terrain.
- Cylinder: The cylinder on the KTM 250 XC-W TPI has a bore of 72 mm and is fitted with a sophisticated power valve, providing ultra-smooth and controllable power characteristics. Being fuel-injected, the cylinder features two lateral domes which hold the fuel injectors, supplying fuel to the rear transfer ports. The downstream injection guarantees excellent atomization of the fuel with the upstreaming air. Thus, the loss of unburnt fuel is minimal for fewer emissions, more efficient combustion, and reduced fuel consumption. The cylinder also features a state-of-the-art power valve unit with a sophisticated mechanism for the lateral support exhaust ports. The exhaust port layout increases engine performance, while the upper contour of the exhaust port has been machined to ensure more accurate port timing.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: These compact engine cases are manufactured using a high-pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction but maintains strength and durability. This design also allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and ride-ability.
- Transmission: The robust 6-speed transmission made by PANKL Racing Systems features an Enduro-specific wide-r
KTM 250 XC-W TPI Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: KTM
- Model: 250 XC-W TPI
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Frederick, Maryland
- Stock Number: 244788
- Primary Color: Orange
- Price: $9,179 $10,199
KTM 250 XC-W TPI Related Links
Contact JT Motorsports
JT Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the JT Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.