- Seen 4716 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
New 2022 KTM Dirt Bike Motorcycle250 XC TPI
KTM 250 XC TPI Description
2022 KTM 250 XC TPI, *New unit pricing does not include sales tax, freight, prep or admin fee. Prices are subject to change.;Thank you for shopping with Surdyke Yamaha. We have been in business for over 45 years and have serviced and sold more power sports customers than any dealer in the Midwest. Here at Surdyke Yamaha You ride on our reputation is not only our company slogan but the foundation we hold strong to. Whether on the water, the road or the dirt . . . if it has wheels or floats we sell it and ride it!!! ;Our Surdyke Family is the #1 Motorsports dealer in the mid-west not because we make customers but because we make friends!! We gladly accept trade-ins or will purchase your unit outright. Super competitive financing is available with approved credit and offered by several local banks and finance companies. While we strive to provide correct and up to date information in all our listings, factory photos and online specs are often used in our listings and occasional errors do occur. Surdyke Yamaha reserves the right to change or update Prices, specials and availability at any given time. We encourage you to view and demo your unit in person and obtain total prices including your state and local taxes and any other fees associated with a purchase. Surdyke Yamaha also wants to be your servicing dealer after the sale and offer a savings of up to 40% on your maintenance costs. Ask about “Cove Coverage” for on Water service and “Complete Coverage” on Land. Let’s Ride!!!
On a scale of hardcore, cross-country firepower, the 2022 KTM 250 XC TPI rates as a 11. Sharing most of its DNA with the KTM 250 SX, it boasts the same awesome 2-stroke acceleration and top-end scream but merges that with a remarkably lightweight chassis, fuel-injection technology, and an 18 rear wheel. This means it totally decimates the competition off the line but has the legs to keep the fight going.
Engine & Exhaust
- Cylinder: This compact cylinder with a 66.4 mm bore and with refined port timings and the aid of a sophisticated power valve, provides smooth and controllable power characteristics. For the EFI application the cylinder features two lateral domes which hold the fuel injectors that supply fuel to the rear transfer ports. The downstream injection guarantees excellent atomization of the fuel with the upstreaming air. Thus, the loss of unburnt fuel is minimal, resulting in less emissions, a more efficient combustion and reduced fuel consumption. A small tube in the back of the cylinder is connected with an intake pressure sensor, which supplies pressure data to
KTM 250 XC TPI Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: KTM
- Model: 250 XC TPI
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Osage Beach, Missouri
- Stock Number: 23973
- Primary Color: Orange
- Price: $9,179 $10,199
KTM 250 XC TPI Related Links
Contact Surdyke Yamaha & Marina
Surdyke Yamaha & Marina Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Surdyke Yamaha & Marina directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.