- Seen 7678 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
New 2022 KTM Dirt Bike Motorcycle250 XC TPI
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
KTM 250 XC TPI Description
2022 KTM 250 XC TPI,
On a scale of hardcore, cross-country firepower, the 2022 KTM 250 XC TPI rates as a 11. Sharing most of its DNA with the KTM 250 SX, it boasts the same awesome 2-stroke acceleration and top-end scream but merges that with a remarkably lightweight chassis, fuel-injection technology, and an 18 rear wheel. This means it totally decimates the competition off the line but has the legs to keep the fight going.
Engine & Exhaust
- Cylinder: This compact cylinder with a 66.4 mm bore and with refined port timings and the aid of a sophisticated power valve, provides smooth and controllable power characteristics. For the EFI application the cylinder features two lateral domes which hold the fuel injectors that supply fuel to the rear transfer ports. The downstream injection guarantees excellent atomization of the fuel with the upstreaming air. Thus, the loss of unburnt fuel is minimal, resulting in less emissions, a more efficient combustion and reduced fuel consumption. A small tube in the back of the cylinder is connected with an intake pressure sensor, which supplies pressure data to the control unit. The exhaust port layout increases engine performance, while the upper contour of the exhaust port has been machined to ensure more accurate port timing. The new cylinder, with TPI technology, produces outstanding performance over the entire range with significantly increased torque compared to its predecessor.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: The compact engine cases are manufactured using a high pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction, while retaining strength and durability. The design allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and easier ride-ability. The engine covers feature a smart surface structure which reduces wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day you bought your XC TPI.
- Transmission: The robust 6-speed transmission made by PANKL Racing Systems features an Enduro-specific wide-ratio specification and provides precise and easy shifting. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear shift lever design prevents mud and dirt from blocking the joint. Because even dirt lovers hate mud when it's in the wrong places.
- Balancer Shaft: Say goodbye to numb feet and hands. This engine design allows the implementation of a lateral balancer shaft in order to keep the vibrations to
KTM 250 XC TPI Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: KTM
- Model: 250 XC TPI
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Vallejo, California
- Stock Number: K222964
- Primary Color: ORANGE
- Price: $9,179 $10,199
KTM 250 XC TPI Related Links
Contact Mach1 Motorsports
Mach1 Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Mach1 Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.