- Seen 6985 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
New 2022 KTM Dirt Bike Motorcycle150 XC-W TPI
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
KTM 150 XC-W TPI Description
2022 KTM 150 XC-W TPI,
Quite literally in a class of its own, the 2022 KTM 150 XC-W TPI is an unlikely underdog in the world of enduro. Proudly featuring KTM's proven transfer port injection technology, supreme agility, and surprising 2-stroke power, it helps elevate rider and machine to incredible new levels of competence. Light enough to be hauled up the hardest of trails, yet packing enough punch to hang on to the big boys, the KTM 150 XC-W TPI commands respect.
Engine & Exhaust
- Engine: Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering, innovative 2-stroke design, and revolutionary TPI fuel injection technology, the 150 cc 2-stroke powerplant is as surprising as it is effective. Delivering class-leading power throughout the entire rev range, the benefit to this compact, lightweight 2-stroke is down to its approachable rideability, making it a great option for those looking to delve into more extreme action, without the intimidation of a bigger 2-stroke.
- Cylinder: The KTM 150 XC-W TPI cylinder has a bore of 58 mm and with refined port timings and the aid of a sophisticated power valve, provides really smooth and controllable power characteristics. For the EFI application the cylinder features two lateral domes which hold the fuel injectors that supply fuel to the rear transfer ports. The downstream injection guarantees excellent atomization of the fuel with the upstreaming air. Thus, the loss of unburnt fuel is minimal, resulting in less emissions, a more efficient combustion and reduced fuel consumption. A small tube in the back of the cylinder is connected with an intake pressure sensor, which supplies pressure data to the control unit. The cylinder features a power valve unit with a sophisticated mechanism for the lateral support exhaust ports. The exhaust port layout increases engine performance, while the upper contour of the exhaust port has been machined to ensure more accurate port timing. The new cylinder, with TPI technology, produces outstanding performance over the entire range with significantly increased torque compared to its predecessor.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: These compact engine cases are manufactured using a high-pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction but maintains strength and durability. This design also allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and ride-ability.
- Transmission: The KTM 150 X
KTM 150 XC-W TPI Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: KTM
- Model: 150 XC-W TPI
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stock Number: 170783
- Primary Color: ORANGE
- Price: $8,279 $9,199
KTM 150 XC-W TPI Related Links
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the AZKKT directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.