- Seen 5784 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Husqvarna listing.
- Husqvarna Reviews: Write
New 2022 Husqvarna Dirt Bike MotorcycleTE 300i
Husqvarna TE 300i Description
Rolling into 2022 all Enduro bikes feature premium Michelin Enduro tyres. To cope with the added traction the suspension settings on the fork and shock have been revised improving rider feedback. New Braktec hydraulics offer superior braking power and perfect modulation of the clutch under all conditions. Underlining the update, our Enduros wear new rugged grey colour and electric yellow accents.
- Engine: The 300 cc 2-stroke engine in the TE 300i is the flagship of the Husqvarna Motorcycles enduro range. Featuring precisely positioned shaft arrangements for optimal mass centralization, a counter balancer shaft reducing vibration, a twin-valve controlled power valve and electronic fuel injection, it is the benchmark when it comes to enduro performance.
- Cylinder: The 72 mm bore cylinder in the TE 300i features a twin valve-controlled power valve system which delivers smooth and controlled power throughout the RPM range. Optimal exhaust port timing is achieved with the combination of a state-of-the-art, adjustable power valve drive and machined port window. The cylinder also features two inlet positions at the rear of the cylinder where a pair of fuel injectors are mounted. This ensures efficient combustion resulting in reduced fuel consumption and emissions.
- Crankcases: Designed for minimal weight, the die-cast crankcases on the TE 300i engine feature a thin-wall design. To centralise mass, the shaft arrangement has been precisely positioned to harness oscillating masses at the ideal centre of gravity. The counter balancer shaft is also specifically integrated, making for a compact design. Additionally, the water pump casing is designed to improve cooling by optimising the flow of coolant.
- Exhaust: Tailored specifically for each model using an innovative 3D design process, the header pipe on the TE 300i offers further improvements in geometry and performance. This allows for improved ground clearance, while a corrugated surface makes the header pipe resistant to impact out on the trail. The muffler also features a new aluminum mounting bracket, new internals and less dense packing material for improved noise damping and weight saving.
- Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame is expertly cr
Husqvarna TE 300i Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model: TE 300i
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Riverside, California
- Stock Number: H5899
- Primary Color: White/Gray
- Price: $9,539 $10,599
Husqvarna TE 300i Related Links
Contact Malcolm Smith Motorsports
Malcolm Smith Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Malcolm Smith Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.