- Seen 9309 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Husqvarna listing.
- Husqvarna Reviews: Write
New 2022 Husqvarna Dirt Bike MotorcycleTE 250i
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Husqvarna TE 250i Description
2022 Husqvarna Motorcycles TE 250i,
Rolling into 2022 all Enduro bikes feature premium Michelin Enduro tyres. To cope with the added traction the suspension settings on the fork and shock have been revised improving rider feedback. New Braktec hydraulics offer superior braking power and perfect modulation of the clutch under all conditions. Underlining the update, our Enduros wear new rugged grey colour and electric yellow accents.
- Engine: Arguably the best combination of power and weight, the TE 250i engine is a longstanding favorite with enduro riders. While technological advancements mean the TE 250i features a pioneering fuel injection system, it remains a low maintenance workhorse of an engine. Additionally, the TE 250i engine has an advanced construction featuring shaft arrangements precisely positioned for greater mass centralization, a counter balancer shaft reducing vibration and a twin-valve controlled power valve for smoother power delivery.
- Cylinder: The 66.4 mm bore cylinder in the TE 250i features a twin valve-controlled power valve system which delivers smooth and controlled power throughout the RPM range. Optimal exhaust port timing is achieved with the combination of an state-of-the-art, adjustable power valve drive. The cylinder also features two inlet positions at the rear of the cylinder where a pair of fuel injectors are mounted. This ensures efficient combustion resulting in reduced fuel consumption and emissions.
- Crankcases: Designed for minimal weight, the die-cast crankcases on the TE 250i engine feature a thin-wall design. To centralise mass, the shaft arrangement has been precisely positioned to harness oscillating masses at the ideal centre of gravity. The counter balancer shaft is also specifically integrated, making for a compact design. Additionally, the water pump casing is designed to improve cooling by optimising the flow of coolant.
- Exhaust: Tailored specifically for each model using an innovative 3D design process, the header pipe on the TE 250i offers an advanced geometry and performance. This allows for improved ground clearance, while a corrugated surface makes the header pipe resistant to impact out on the trail. The muffler also features an aluminium mounting bracket and advanced internal construction for excellent noise damping and weight saving.
State Of The Art Chassis
Husqvarna TE 250i Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model: TE 250i
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Stock Number: 236251
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $9,269 $10,299
Husqvarna TE 250i Related Links
Contact Carl's Cycle Sales
Carl's Cycle Sales Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Carl's Cycle Sales directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.