- Seen 2012 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2022 Honda Dirt Bike MotorcycleCRF 250F
Honda CRF 250F Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
There's no surprise that recent popularity for the CRF250F has been so high; it's one of the best ways to get out and enjoy nature. The fuel-injected engine offers reliable power across a wide powerband, even in cold weather and higher altitudes, within a sturdy twin-spar frame that's lightweight and perfectly sized for most riders. With new graphics inspired by our podium-topping motocrossers, the 250F looks as good as it rides. It's ready with the performance to lead the pack, and the group ride.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250F. It's light, simple, fuel-efficient, and features plenty of power and torque in all areas, along with smooth power delivery—ideal for a wide range of rider experience.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF250F with fuel injection? Now it even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CRF250F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Petal-Disc Front Brake: Check out that front brake rotor—the petal-disc design is right off the competitive MX circuit. It's light, runs cooler, and also helps reduce unsprung weight.
- Rear Disc Brake: Drum brake in the rear? Not the CRF250F. We gave it a disc rear, just like the front. You get crisp, balanced, powerful braking at both ends.
Honda CRF 250F Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF 250F
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
- Stock Number: 400816
- Price: $4,274 $4,749
Honda CRF 250F Related Links
Contact Offroad Motorsports & Cycle Sales
Offroad Motorsports & Cycle Sales Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Offroad Motorsports & Cycle Sales directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.