- Seen 9116 times (last 180 days)
- Contact this dealer for pricing.
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
New 2021 Suzuki Dirt Bike MotorcycleDR-Z50
Suzuki DR-Z50 Description
The Suzuki DR-Z50 is the ideal way to introduce young beginning riders to the sport of motorcycling. This compact, Suzuki-built mini-bike brings ease and convenience to riders just getting started on two wheels. With an automatic clutch, three-speed transmission, electric starting, and a low 22-inch seat height, this race-styled bike will help build confidence and riding ability for young supervised riders. The 49cc engine delivers a smooth, controllable power band, and adult supervisors can adjust its power level so young riders can learn at a proper pace.
This motorcycle can be in the family for years, thanks to its rugged construction and sturdy 10-inch wheels; the Suzuki DR-Z50 combines a reliable engine with quality running gear that’s built to last. The DR-Z50 is the ideal way to get your whole family involved in motorcycling!
- Inverted front forks have a RM-Z-inspired design to produce enjoyable riding on a variety of terrain surfaces, with 3.8 inches of front wheel travel to absorb bumps.
- Aggressive RM-Z-inspired styling with bright yellow bodywork and complementary black, blue and red graphics let the rider enjoy a big bike look and appeal.
- Don’t be fooled by the DR-Z50’s light weight: It has a durable steel frame and swingarm designed to carry a wide range of riders and can easily tackle a variety of riding conditions.
- Low 22-inch seat height puts entry-level riders at ease. A slightly forward-leaning riding position allows for maximum rider mobility.
- Strong braking performance is provided by front and rear drum brakes. Adjustable front brake lever fits a variety of different-sized hands for optimum young rider control.
- Powered by a reliable, 49cc, four-stroke engine, the DR-Z50 has plenty of torque to deliver the right level of controllable performance for a younger rider.
- The DR-Z50’s engine has a smooth power band with peak power that can be controlled via the adjustable throttle limiter that allows supervising adults to control engine output to suit the rider’s ability.
- Starting the DR-Z50 requires a simple push of the electric start button. Riders can also kick-start the bike, so a fun day of riding is always available.
- Adult supervision is essential, so young riders get off to a safe and fun start to motorcycling. The DR-Z50 provides the security of a keyed ignition, so the engine can’t run unless an adult has switched it on.
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine is EPA Emissions and California red sticker compliant.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
Suzuki DR-Z50 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: DR-Z50
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Price: Call for price
Suzuki DR-Z50 Related Links
Contact Stubbs Cycles
Stubbs Cycles Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Stubbs Cycles directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.