- Seen 3319 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
Used 2020 Suzuki Cruiser MotorcycleBoulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. Description
2020 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S., 2020 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), eight-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle while featuring a race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each of the large cylinders is lined with Suzuki’s race proven Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances, and reduced weight.
- A high-tensile steel double cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive, low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M109R B.O.S.S. include a black finish engine guard set and trim-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2020
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland
- Stock Number: US0396
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $12,599 $13,999
Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. Related Links
Contact Twigg Cycles, Inc
Twigg Cycles, Inc Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Twigg Cycles, Inc directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.