- Seen 3456 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Harley-Davidson listing.
- Harley-Davidson Reviews: Write
Used 2020 Harley-Davidson Cruiser MotorcycleSTREET GLIDE CVO
Harley-Davidson STREET GLIDE CVO Description
The pinnacle of the custom touring look taken to the edge and loaded with power. No corners were cut, no shortcuts were taken. We sweat every detail and then polished it like a jewel.
- Milwaukee-Eight 117 Twin-Cooled Engine: The most powerful Twin-Cooled V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D factory, and only available in CVO models. Features color accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red finish.
- H-D Connect Service: With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson App. Check your bike's vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
- Reflex Defensive Rider Systems: A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
- Premium Paint and Finishes: Exclusive paint colors and designs executed to a level of intricate quality that is unmatched in the motorcycle and automotive categories.
- High-Performance Front and Rear Suspension: Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
- BOOM! GTS Infotainment System: An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider's interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- Daymaker Adaptive LED Headlamp: The most-advanced headlamp system ever developed for a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Features a signature LED light outer ring that operates as a position lamp, and additional LED lights that activate based on the lean of the bike to project light into corners to illuminate areas of the road that are unlit by traditional LED headlamps.
- Fugitive Cast Aluminium Wheels: The premium hot rod bagger look is complete with Front 19-inch and Rear 18-inch wheels finished in Gloss Black/Satin.
Harley-Davidson STREET GLIDE CVO Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2020
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: STREET GLIDE CVO
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Stock Number: M56670T
- Primary Color: GRAY
- Price: $39,974 $44,415
Harley-Davidson STREET GLIDE CVO Video
Harley-Davidson STREET GLIDE CVO Related Links
Contact McGrath Powersports
McGrath Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the McGrath Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.