- Seen 8763 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
Used 2018 Honda Cruiser MotorcycleSHADOW PHANTOM
Honda SHADOW PHANTOM Description
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
V-Twin in stealth mode.
Honda's Phantom may have understated looks with its spoked wheels on black rims, tough front fork, bobbed fenders and matte silver highlights. But make no mistake, the blacked-out 745cc V-twin and throaty exhaust always makes a big entrance.
The Phantom has a slightly upright seating position so it’s equally comfortable cruising the boulevard or taking weekend trips. All with a price that will keep you in the black.
Modern V-Twin Power: Enjoy easy cold-weather starting and seamless, all-condition fuel delivery thanks to the Shadow Phantom’s 745cc V-twin engine featuring Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI).
Understatedly Bold: The Phantom’s black engine, frame, rims and handlebar—all ever-so-perfectly accented with matte silver highlights—definitely help give it a vibe that demands attention.
Made To Go The Distance: The Phantom’s durable and virtually maintenance-free shaft final drive ensures smooth and dependable power that makes it a true pleasure to ride.
- 2-into-2 Exhaust System: Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. Large-diameter head pipes and 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound.
- Shaft Final Drive: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft final drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the road. And an added plus: it helps keep your bike cleaner, too.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber: It&
Honda SHADOW PHANTOM Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2018
- Make: Honda
- Model: SHADOW PHANTOM
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Westerville, Ohio
- Stock Number: 18U800807
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $6,839 $7,599
Honda SHADOW PHANTOM Related Links
Contact Pony Powersports Group
Pony Powersports Group Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pony Powersports Group directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.