- Seen 4336 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
Used 2014 Yamaha Cruiser MotorcycleBolt
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha Bolt Description
2014 Yamaha Bolt , 2014 Yamaha Bolt™
Introducing Bolt™. Old school. New thinking. Minimalist style. Modern performance. From its slim, compact bobber-style design to its raw metal look and feel, it’s everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Key Features May Include:
- The Bolt is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- The Bolt uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- The Bolt’s chassis design is entirely new. Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fenders are new, creating a unique and fresh style.
- The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds, and experience the pulse of the machine.
- For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles, “we build it, you make it your own.” And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt is the perfect example of that philosophy.
- To keep friction loss to a minimum and help the engine achieve the ideal performance characteristics, special roller-type rocker arms with needle bearings are used. These also reduce top-end weight for excellent mass-centralization.
- The combustion chamber shape was precisely engineered to direct the fuel/air charge to the center of the piston for more efficient combustion and maximum power. Ceramic-composite-plated cylinders provide excellent heat dissipation and reduced oil consumption.
- A newly designed double-cradle frame enhances city riding enjoyment. The engine is mounted to the frame as a stressed member with a rigid mount system that provides precise handling.
- Newly designed 12-spoke cast wheels are used to provide strength and toughness. Bridgestone 100/90-19 size front and 150/80-16 size rear bias-type tires help provide excellent road grip.
Yamaha Bolt Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: Bolt
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Centralia, Washington
- Stock Number: 5928
- Price: $6,209 $6,899
Yamaha Bolt Related Links
Contact Powersports Northwest
Powersports Northwest Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Powersports Northwest directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.