- Seen 2704 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
Used 2012 Honda Cruiser MotorcycleSHADOW AERO
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda SHADOW AERO Description
2012 HONDA SHADOW AERO,
Old-school style. New-school performance.;
In our entire lineup of Shadow 750s, our Shadow Aero is one of the most popular cruisers on the road. And one look will tell you why. Classic, retro style, like the spoked wheels, full fenders, and long, chromed mufflers. Thoroughly modern performance courtesy of the 745cc V-twin engine, specially tuned for low-revving torque. And maintenance-reducing features like shaft final drive. Best of all, the Aero is a huge bargain, giving you a big-bike ride without the big-bike price. And it’s a bargain when it comes time to fill up, too. If you’re ready to turn some heads in a big way, and appreciate a bike that’s never going to go out of style, the Aero is the machine for you.;
A classic engine with modern power.;
There’s nothing like a V-twin when it comes to cruisin’. And the Shadow Aero gets one of our best: a 745cc powerplant that provides plenty of torque and a wide, user-friendly powerband.;
There’s no mistaking that V-twin sound.;
The Aero features a custom 2-into-2 exhaust system, flowing into bullet-style mufflers. The result is a soul-stirring sound that's classic V-twin cruiser, making the Aero a bike that sounds as good as it looks.;
Less maintenance means more time for riding.;
Cruisers should be about getting out and having fun, not about maintenance headaches. That’s why the Aero’s shaft final drive makes so much sense. Clean, virtually maintenance-free and efficient, it’s the smart choice.
- V-Twin Engine: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-twin. The Aero's power makes it perfect for both around-town cruising, commutes, and casual weekend-long rides.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Shadow's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Front Disc Brake: If there's one place you DON'T want retro performance, it's when it comes to your brakes. That's why we gave the Shadow Aero a 296mm front disc for distinctly modern s
Honda SHADOW AERO Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2012
- Make: Honda
- Model: SHADOW AERO
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Roca, Nebraska
- Stock Number: 800101
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $4,499 $4,999
Honda SHADOW AERO Related Links
Contact Rod's Power Sports
Rod's Power Sports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Rod's Power Sports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.