- Seen 6460 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Harley-Davidson listing.
- Harley-Davidson Reviews: Write
Used 2012 Harley-Davidson Cruiser MotorcycleFLD Switchback
Harley-Davidson FLD Switchback Description
Easily convertible from cruising to touring, it's like two bikes in one, with no compromises.
- Clean Styling, Convertible Features: A union of opposites that sacrifices nothing, the Switchback's modern styling brings vintage Harley-Davidson® simplicity to today's roads in a look that defines classic: both true to its roots and completely contemporary. And with its detachable windshield and saddlebags, it's like having two bikes in one: a powerful, head-turning street cruiser that can also go the distance as a comfortable, easy-handling tourer.
- Cast Aluminum Wheels with Full Wrap Fenders: These full fenders do more than keep the mud off during your long-hauls—they add to the Switchback's unique, classic-contemporary profile. And neither are the 5-spoke hot-rod wheels just for show: they may be eye-catching, but their cast aluminum construction and balanced engineering enhance the bike's confident handling.
- Heritage Detailing: The Switchback's classic retro features have a contemporary look that'll never be lost in the crowd. From its hallmark headlight nacelle and its mini “ape hanger” handlebars, to its chromed-out fork covers and tank console with 5-inch speedo. this bike makes a modern visual statement that's truly rooted in Harley-Davidson® heritage.
- Premium Paint: Up to two times thicker than the competition, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Clearcoat layering up to five mils deep. Bigger metal flakes. Unique effects. Skimping simply is not in our vocabulary.
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank: All Harley-Davidson® fuel tanks are finished by hand—that's what makes them stand out. Their seamless design and unmatched style are unique among all motorcycles on the road. The tanks are one of the first and last things people notice when they lay their eyes on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle—so we make sure it's a sight they'll remember.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power: Live your ride to the power of 103. The air cooled Twin Cam 103 Harley Davidson® engine delivers more stump pulling torque, while its Electron
Harley-Davidson FLD Switchback Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2012
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: FLD Switchback
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Charleston, West Virginia
- Stock Number: 1377
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $7,196 $7,995
Harley-Davidson FLD Switchback Related Links
Contact Blizzard's Custom Cycle
Blizzard's Custom Cycle Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Blizzard's Custom Cycle directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.