- Seen 8877 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
Used 2007 Yamaha Cruiser MotorcycleV STAR 1300 TOURER
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha V STAR 1300 TOURER Description
2007 YAMAHA V STAR 1300 TOURER, Windshield, bags, luggage rack, floorboards, radio
- The open-road version of the all-new V Star 1300 rolls out with a windshield, leather-wrapped, hard sidebags and a passenger backrest.
- Authentic cruiser features like belt drive and steel fenders open up the customization possibilities even further.
- All-new midsize Star brings modern classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- All-new 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Neo-streamline design, including a flangeless-type fuel tank and two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 that distinctive Star look.
- All-new steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike's weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam 60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers offers plenty of smooth performance.
- Computer-controlled twin-barrel fuel injection provides optimal mixture whatever the temperature or altitude.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Chromed cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission feeds power to an efficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also
Yamaha V STAR 1300 TOURER Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2007
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: V STAR 1300 TOURER
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Chariton, Iowa
- Stock Number: 2842
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $6,926 $7,695
Yamaha V STAR 1300 TOURER Related Links
Contact C and C Custom Cycle Inc
C and C Custom Cycle Inc Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the C and C Custom Cycle Inc directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.