- Seen 6888 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2022 Honda Cruiser MotorcycleAERO
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda AERO Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Old School Cool;
Comfort on a motorcycle is about way more than just how thick the seat is or where the footpegs are. Because comfort is more than how you feel on the bike—it's how the bike makes you feel. And that's why we build the Shadow Aero and Shadow Aero ABS—two bikes that just feel right, so you'll feel the same way riding them. The V-twin engine is a natural choice, narrow and offering plenty of torque. The chromed dual exhaust makes this bike sound great too. A low seat height, low center of gravity, low-maintenance shaft drive and classic looks round out the package. Want one with our anti-lock brake system as well? Then just check out the Shadow Aero ABS, which also adds a rear disc brake.
- V-Twin Engine: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-twin. The Aero's power makes it perfect for around-town cruising, commutes and casual weekend-long rides.
- 2-Into-2 Exhaust System: Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. Large-diameter head pipes and the 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound.
- Chrome Highlights: Chrome highlights include cylinder-head covers, air-cleaner cover, engine sidecovers, brake and clutch-lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, handlebar, rear shock covers and more.
- Full Front Fender: Wide metal front fender gives the Aero a classic styling touch.
- Spoked Wheels: Spoked wheels give the Aero a classic look.
Honda AERO Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: AERO
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Modesto, California
- Stock Number: 700021
- Primary Color: BL
- Price: $7,019 $7,799
Honda AERO Related Links
Contact Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto
Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.