- Seen 8804 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Husqvarna listing.
- Husqvarna Reviews: Write
Used 2019 Husqvarna Competition MotorcycleTC 250
Husqvarna TC 250 Description
2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC 250, 2019 Husqvarna TC250 with 54 hours for sale. Lots of extras including Lectron carb, Works connection axle blocks, 3 hours on top end, Pro Circuit pipe and silencer (stock included) Acerbis skid plate and more. Stop by JMC Motorsports at 1225 S 10th Ave in Pasco to see this and many other great deals on new and used Powersports. Call Jason at 509-542-9925 for more info.
The TC 250 maintains the top step in the 250 cc 2-stroke motocross class. Featuring an improved 2-stroke engine, delivering the highest level of performance in its class. Paired with new bodywork for 2019, along with further-refined ergonomics and a reduced seat height, the TC 250 promises comfort and control in all riding conditions.
- Engine: The TC 250 engine features the latest 2-stroke architectural advancements, aimed at centralising rotating masses and reducing vibration, while delivering the highest level of performance in its class. The simplicity and low maintenance cost of the 2-stroke motor has made it a favourite amongst motocross riders for generations.
- Cylinder: The 66.4 mm bore cylinder features an innovative power valve system, which delivers smooth and controlled power throughout the RPM range. The exhaust port now also features a machined finished for improved port timing and performance.
- Crankcase: The TC 250 engine is designed with mass centralisation in mind. As a result, the lightweight, die-cast engine casings are engineered to house a compact shaft arrangement, keeping oscillating mass low and centred, adding to the overall balance, agility and ride-ability.
- Counter balancer shaft: The TC 250 features an innovative laterally mounted counter balancer shaft. This shaft significantly reduces engine vibration, resulting in a smoother and more comfortable ride.
- Frame: Precision engineered for an exact balance of stiffness and torsional flex, the frame features an increase in longitudinal rigidity, improving rider feedback, handling response, energy absorption and straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating and standard frame protectors for superior protection and durability.
Husqvarna TC 250 Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2019
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model: TC 250
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Pasco, Washington
- Primary Color: White
- Price: $6,165 $6,850
Husqvarna TC 250 Related Links
Contact JMC Motorsports
JMC Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the JMC Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.