- Seen 4937 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
Used 2015 Suzuki Competition MotorcycleGSX-R1000
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Description
For more than a decade, the GSX-R1000 was the most successful name in 1,000cc production-based road racing around the globe, earning it the title of The Top Performer. The 2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 is ready to prove itself to be a legendary motorcycle with amazing throttle response, power, and acceleration at mid-range engine speeds – all with great fuel economy. Engineering your dream bike to go fast is not the only priority at Suzuki. Bred from the same DNA as our MotoGP machines, the GSX-R1000 draws heavily on Suzuki’s racing expertise.
Commemorating Suzuki’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GSX-R1000 is dressed in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing. The GSX-R line delivers outstanding braking capabilities with its Brembo calipers and heat-resistant stainless steel brake discs. The bike maneuvers like a dream with a solid chassis design and responsive suspension. The ability to stop as you please, to turn as you command, is just as important to Suzuki as it is to you.
Simply put, the GSX-R1000 offers outstanding engine performance from idle to redline, smooth suspension performance, responsive handling, and superior braking to reclaim its Top Performer status and Own The Racetrack.
- A 999cc four-cylinder powerplant, with Bore x Stroke of 74.5mm x 57.3mm brings enhanced throttle response across the entire rpm range and high potential for racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Optimally shaped combustion chambers and a compression ratio of 12.9:1 promote low-range and mid-range performance and help realize a broad torque curve.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system, carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Large, efficient radiator with a trapezoidal shape developed on factory team racebikes and a trapezoidal engine oil cooler both help reduce drag.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochem
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2015
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R1000
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Westerville, Ohio
- Stock Number: 15U100500
- Primary Color: BLUE
- Price: $10,799 $11,999
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Related Links
Contact Pony Powersports Group
Pony Powersports Group Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pony Powersports Group directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.