- Seen 1748 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
Used 2014 Suzuki Competition MotorcycleDR-Z400SM
Suzuki DR-Z400SM Description
The Suzuki DR-Z400SM is a street legal bike for serious dirt bike enthusiasts. It’s not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down a twisty forest trail as well as tight canyon corners. Its 398 cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these occasions. The key difference between the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S is the inverted forks. Inverted front forks contribute to less unsprung weight and improved overall handling.
Suzuki DR-Z400SM Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: DR-Z400SM
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Oakdale, New York
- Stock Number: UM-E2101134
- Primary Color: Solid Special White / Solid Black
- Engine Size: 24.3 ci (398) cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC
- Price: $7,199 $7,999
Suzuki DR-Z400SM Related Links
Contact Formula One Motorsports
Formula One Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Formula One Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.