- Seen 716 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
New 2022 Suzuki Competition MotorcycleRM-Z 250
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Suzuki RM-Z 250 Description
The choice of wise professionals and privateers everywhere, the 2022 RM-Z250 is ready for battle. The agile RM-Z250 combines the sleek, race-ready appearance of the RM-Z450 with a versatile engine and responsive chassis to deliver superior performance. Using Suzuki's “RUN, TURN, and STOP philosophy, factory engineers have made the RM-Z250 a formidable competitor.;
The RM-Z250 has always set the standard as the best handling 250 on the track. Fed by a dual injector EFI system, a center-port cylinder head and an AMA-compliant exhaust, the RM-Z250's engine delivers strong, usable power through the entire rev-range.;
The twin-spar aluminum frame and hydro-formed swingarm carry a KYB-supplied suspension that includes a coil spring fork and a shock with four-way damping force adjustment. Strong brakes and ergonomically shaped bodywork help keep the rider in control as the RM-Z250 carves up the racetrack.;
Tuning the fuel injection and ignition for maximum performance is easy thanks to Suzuki's smartphone-based MX-Tuner and proven fuel-coupler system. Suzuki's Winning Balance is on display with the 2022 RM-Z250 as it maintains its own high standard for cornering performance.;
Competition motorcycles like the RM-Z250 can only be ridden on non-public land in California per California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations.
- Superb Engine Performance- Center-port cylinder head increases output and throttle response- Dual fuel injector system boosts high rpm power- Traction management system helps the bike hook up- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gets you out front
- Exceptional Cornering Performance- Frame and swingarm balances lightness with strength- Engine placement and mounting aid chassis' nimble handling- Coil spring KYB fork provides superb performance and easy tuning- KYB rear shock and linkage deliver remarkable control- Race-ready, high-grip Dunlop MX33 tires
- Controlled Braking Performance- Large-diameter front brake increases stopping power and feel- Compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider's boots
- Functional Styling- Aggressive new styling from the championship caliber RM-Z450- Narrow cockpit lets the rider move with ease
Suzuki RM-Z 250 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: RM-Z 250
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: York, Pennsylvania
- Stock Number: SM0142
- Primary Color: YLW/BLACK
- Price: $7,109 $7,899
Suzuki RM-Z 250 Related Links
Contact Action Motorsports
Action Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Action Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.