- Seen 9926 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
New 2022 KTM Competition Motorcycle250 SX F
KTM 250 SX F Description
The 2022 KTM 250 SX-F is ready to keep its unwavering momentum in the 250 4-Stroke class going, by boasting class-leading power and speed, not to mention unrivaled power delivery. Laying the power down effectively is the secret to fast lap times and this capable package has all the right credentials to get the most important job done – getting to the chequered flag first.
Engine & Exhaust
- Engine: Renowned as the strongest engine in 250 competition, the 2020 version maintains its dominance. Its compact structure contributes to excellent mass centralization, which supports the easy rideability of the bike. The 2020 model features a new, stronger oil pump intermediate gear that, along with several other small, but important refinements, contributes to improved reliability. The low weight of only 57.1 lbs, in combination with the compact engine layout and unrivalled power, once again makes the KTM 250 SX-F a real force to be reckoned with, yet still easy to ride for both amateur and professional riders.
- Cylinder Head: An integral part of the class-leading power delivery is the cutting-edge DOHC (double overhead camshaft) cylinder head. It features two overhead camshafts which activate the titanium valves (intake 32.5 mm, exhaust 26.5 mm) via the super-light, DLC coated finger followers. The camshafts have a friction-optimized super-fine surface and a timing that delivers incredibly refined power.
- Crankshaft: The KTM 250 SX-F has a rigid crankshaft and a connecting rod that features a plain big end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells running directly on the crank pin. This design was essential for the extremely high engine speeds and unrivalled maximum power of the 250 cc 4-stroke engine. The design also enhances the engine's durability, allowing long crankshaft service intervals, which is a huge benefit in terms of time, effort and cost.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: The compact engine cases are manufactured using a high pressure die-cast production process that helps with weight reduction, while retaining strength and durability. The design allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and easier rideability. The engine covers feature a smart surface structure that reduces wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day you bought it.
KTM 250 SX F Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: KTM
- Model: 250 SX F
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Baxter, Minnesota
- Stock Number: M486
- Primary Color: ORANGE
- Price: $8,459 $9,399
KTM 250 SX F Related Links
Contact Brothers Motorsports
Brothers Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Brothers Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.