- Seen 7416 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2022 Honda Competition MotorcycleCRF450R
Honda CRF450R Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
When it comes to winning, the Honda CRF450R is the machine championships are made of. And after your first ride, you'll know why. The engine makes tremendous, instant power, thanks to Honda's exclusive Unicam design. The chassis is an active part of the handling equation, backed up with premium Showa suspension at both ends. But what the spec charts can't show is the level of refinement that only Honda brings to the class, all with the goal of letting you rail through the corners, flatten out the whoops, ace the rhythm sections and do it lap after lap with incredible precision. Looking for the best of the best? Then check out our CRF450RWE (WE for Works Edition). We've fine-tuned it with special touches like an exclusive Yoshimura exhaust, Twin Air filter, Throttle Jockey seat cover, Hinson clutch basket and cover, premium DID DirtStar LT-X rims, Kashima and titanium nitrate-coated forks, a red cylinder head cover, and hands-on touches like special cylinder-head porting. Both the RWE and the CRF450R get suspension and engine setting changes for 2022, sharpening the best bike on the track even a little more. Ready to win? Because we're ready to ride.
- Light Narrow Frame: Great handling starts with a superior frame, and that's one place where the CRF450R's chassis puts you out front. First, it's light—over a pound and a half lighter than the previous generation's. By making the frame's main spars narrow, we save weight, but more important we make the chassis more responsive by fine-tuning the lateral rigidity. The result is a bike that gets into, around, and out of corners faster.
- Narrow Swingarm: Designed in conjunction with the new frame, by using narrower main members (just like the frame uses narrower main spars), we've matched the swingarm's lateral rigidity to the rest of the chassis. What you
Honda CRF450R Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF450R
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: New Richmond, Wisconsin
- Stock Number: HM501246
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $8,639 $9,599
Honda CRF450R Related Links
Contact St. Croix Power Sports
St. Croix Power Sports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the St. Croix Power Sports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.