- Seen 6194 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2022 Honda Competition MotorcycleCRF125F
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda CRF125F Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The Sweet Spot In Our Lineup;
Whether you're looking for a new dirt bike offering more fun to more riders, or you want to maximize your own enjoyment on the trail, the CRF125F is your machine. Sized for young riders and smaller adults, it's full of features that help you focus on the best parts of the experience. Like fuel injection, which offers reliable and easy-to-use power. The four-speed transmission provides the control of a full-sized bike. Long-travel suspension delivers a more comfortable ride. And bold new graphics are inspired from our championship-winning CRF motocrossers. For taller riders who want the same awesome features and powerband, check out the CRF125F Big Wheel. Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of Off-Road Safety Tips from your local Honda Dealer.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F's dependable four-stroke, single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. Fuel injection makes it even better and more efficient.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is durable and helps promote smooth shifting.
- More Front Suspension Travel: In addition to the rear-suspension travel increase, we also gave the CRF125F more travel up front for a balanced, plush ride.
Honda CRF125F Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF125F
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Urbana, Illinois
- Stock Number: H02267
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $2,924 $3,249
Honda CRF125F Related Links
Contact Sportland Motorsports
Sportland Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Sportland Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.