- Seen 1171 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2022 Honda Competition MotorcycleCRF 450RX
Honda CRF 450RX Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Triumph Over Any Terrain;
When the going gets tough, nothing helps you go the distance like the 2022 Honda CRF450RX. Packed with a lot of the same innovations as our 450R motocrosser, the CRF450RX is fine-tuned for enduro racing mastery. The compact Unicam engine offers responsive power over everything. Innovations like Honda Selectable Torque Control let you maximize traction for different conditions. A lightweight chassis, 18-inch rear wheel, hydraulic clutch and special suspension settings help you take on varied terrain. And Honda's famous reliability means this bike can take a beating and keep on competing. It makes cutting through the competition feel more like cutting fresh tracks.
- Light, Narrower Frame: Great handling starts with a superior frame. The CRF450RX's chassis was designed to be narrow, lightweight, and more responsive thanks to reduced lateral rigidity. The result is a bike that gets into, around, and out of corners faster.
- Narrower Swingarm: Designed in conjunction with the frame, by using narrower main members (just like the frame uses narrower main spars), we've matched the swingarm's lateral rigidity to the rest of the chassis. What you get is a balanced, fully integrated approach to frame stiffness, letting you get around corners faster and with better feel.
- Battery Box: The battery box is positioned lower, for an improved center of gravity. It's also easier to service, as well as water-tight, so there's less to worry about when racing in wet conditions.
- Front Suspension: Increased front suspension stroke offers better handling and rider comfort. The axle holding fixtures are positioned at the bottom of each fork leg to help increase rigidity, and enhance steering precision and suspension performance.
Honda CRF 450RX Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF 450RX
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- Stock Number: 22H074
- Price: $8,909 $9,899
Honda CRF 450RX Related Links
Contact Rosenau Powersports
Rosenau Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Rosenau Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.